Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's Picture Time!

So I am still scanning, but I'm almost done!! Only 4 or 5 more boxes to go! I finally remembered to send myself some of the pictures to put on here too! This is only a tiny tiny part of what will be in the digital collection, and everything is either just as impressive or better than these! Not as good as in person, but still ridiculously impressive. I'm so glad I finally get to show the amazing work that I have been in awe of for weeks!







I clearly have a biased towards her flowers, but I think that just shows how wide of a range she can do. It is all absolutely amazing and I'm so happy that I have had this chance to to get to work with such an amazing collection!!

Photo Credit: Women and Leadership Archives, Loyola University Chicago.

This image is issued by the Women and Leadership Archives, Loyola University Chicago. Use of the image requires written permission from the Director of the Women and Leadership Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with the Director. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment